Dr. Pankaj Wadhwa Urologist and Andrologist in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Pankaj Wadhwa top Urologist and Andrologist in Gurgaon. Dr. Pankaj Wadhwa, after postgraduation in Urology from PGIMER, Chandigarh trained in Endo-Urology, Uro-Oncology, Reconstructive Urology and Robotic Urology as a Senior Research Associate at AIIMS, New Delhi from 2004 to 2006. He completed his Fellowship in Endo-Urology (Endourology Society, USA) while working at AIIMS, New Delhi. He was Visiting Honorary Consultant at Medway Maritime Hospital, Gilligham Kent, UK. He honed his skills in Endourology for Urolithiasis, Laser Prostatectomy (HoLEP) and Laparoscopy while serving as Chief Urologist at RG Stone Urology and Laparoscopy Hospitals at Karol Bagh, Rajouri Garden and East of Kailash, New Delhi during 2009- 2016. Before joining Medanta, Dr. Wadhwa served as Director and Head of Department of Urology & Renal Transplant at Primus Super Specialty Hospital, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. He is a mentor for HoLEP training in India since 2016. He has 36 international and national publications and has contributed two chapters in books.
Specialization and Expertise
Endourology -Urolithiasis & HoLEP. Laparoscopy and Robotic Urology. Uro-Oncology. Reconstructive Urology.
Memberships & Certifications
National Academy of Medical Sciences. Delhi Urological Society. NZ Chapter Urological Society of India. Urological Society of India. SIU (Societe’ d’Internationale’ Urologique). Indian American Urological Association. American Urological Association. Certificate in Robotic Urology, 2018 at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York, USA. Endourology Fellowship of the Endourology Society, awarded at 24th World Congress of Endourology at Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 2006. Eagle Medical Systems Traveling Fellowship awarded at 12th Annual Conference of North Zone Chapter Urological Society of India, Lucknow, 2002. Late G. M. Phadke Traveling Fellowship awarded at the 37th Annual Conference of Urological Society of India, Kochi, 2004.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.