Dr. Naveen Sanchety Surgical Oncologist in Asian Hospital Faridabad
Dr. Naveen Sanchety top surgical oncologist have special clinical interests in Head and Neck, Breast cancer, and Gynecological malignancies. Following International established guidelines and Multidisciplinary approach and humane approach to the treatment of cancers.
MBBS- PGIMS Rohtak. DNB(Surgery) – Command Hospital Western Command Panchkula. DNB(Oncosurgery) – Army Hospital Research And Referral, Delhi. FAIS- Fellow of Association of Surgeons of India.bFACS- Fellow of American College of Surgeons.
Fellowship of Association of Surgeons of India – FAIS Dec 2019 . Awarded Fellowship of prestigious American College of Surgeons – FACS May 2020 . Awarded “Best paper” in NATCON 2011 held at Lucknow. IASO (Indian Association of Surgical Oncology) Executive Member wef 2019.
. Worked in Indraprastha Apollo Delhi as Attending Consultant Oncosurgery,Delhi. Worked as Consultant Oncosurgery in Asian Institute of Oncology, Faridabad. HCG Institute of Oncology in Shanti Mukund and Narendra Mohan Hospital. Senior Consultant Oncosurgery at Paras Cancer Centre. Senior Consultant at Metro group (Delhi-NCR).
Head & Neck. Breast Cancer. Gynecological malignancies. GI malignancy
Life member ASI (Association of Surgeons of India). Life member and North Zone IASO executive (Indian Association of Surgical Oncology). Life member Association of Breast Surgeons of India. Life member Indian Society of Oncologists. Founding member of Young Oncologist Group of India. Life member NCR Oncology Forum. Life Member of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.