Dr. Naveen Sanchety Surgical Oncologist in Asian Hospital Faridabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Naveen Sanchety top surgical oncologist have special clinical interests in Head and Neck, Breast cancer, and Gynecological malignancies. Following International established guidelines and Multidisciplinary approach and humane approach to the treatment of cancers.
MBBS- PGIMS Rohtak. DNB(Surgery) – Command Hospital Western Command Panchkula. DNB(Oncosurgery) – Army Hospital Research And Referral, Delhi. FAIS- Fellow of Association of Surgeons of India.bFACS- Fellow of American College of Surgeons.
Fellowship of Association of Surgeons of India – FAIS Dec 2019 . Awarded Fellowship of prestigious American College of Surgeons – FACS May 2020 . Awarded “Best paper” in NATCON 2011 held at Lucknow. IASO (Indian Association of Surgical Oncology) Executive Member wef 2019.
. Worked in Indraprastha Apollo Delhi as Attending Consultant Oncosurgery,Delhi. Worked as Consultant Oncosurgery in Asian Institute of Oncology, Faridabad. HCG Institute of Oncology in Shanti Mukund and Narendra Mohan Hospital. Senior Consultant Oncosurgery at Paras Cancer Centre. Senior Consultant at Metro group (Delhi-NCR).
Head & Neck. Breast Cancer. Gynecological malignancies. GI malignant
Life member ASI (Association of Surgeons of India). Life member and North Zone IASO executive (Indian Association of Surgical Oncology). Life member Association of Breast Surgeons of India. Life member Indian Society of Oncologists. Founding member of Young Oncologist Group of India. Life member NCR Oncology Forum. Life Member of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.