Dr. Nagendra Singh Chauhan Interventional Cardiologist in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Nagendra Singh Chauhan top Interventional Cardiologist in Gurgaon. Dr Nagendra S Chouhan has done super specialization in cardiology and postdoctoral fellowship of national board in Interventional Cardiology & Electrophysiology. He has gained further experience in complex coronary Interventional, structural heart disease intervention and percutaneous aortic valve implantation (TAVI) at Mayo Clinic, and Cedar Sanai hospital, in (USA). He also gained experience in ICD, and CRTD implantation in china and Singapore. He has 15 years of experience in teaching undergraduates, postgraduates and fellows in cardiology and interventional cardiology. His passion is to inculcate practice of evidence based ethical He is a keen researcher with 20 international and 30 national publications and is a principle investigator in various international trials. He is reviewer for HEART, International Journal of Cardiology, and Indian Heart Journal. He has delivered many lectures in national and international forums. His main fields of expertise and interest are complex coronary angioplasty & rota-ablation, Heart failure management, structural heart disease interventions like percutaneous valve interventions (TAVI), Para-valvular leak closure, PTSMA & BMV, Cardiac imaging (FFR, OCT, IVUS), LA appendage ligation, aortic interventions like EVAR for aortic aneurysm, Pacemaker, ICD, CRT, COMBO device & percutaneous ECMO implantation.
Specialization and Expertise
Coronary Angioplasty. Rotablation. IVUS, FFR, OCT. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
Memberships & Certifications
Cardiology Society of India
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.