Dr. Nagendra Singh Chauhan Interventional Cardiologist in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram
Dr. Nagendra Singh Chauhan top Interventional Cardiologist in Gurgaon. Dr Nagendra S Chouhan has done super specialization in cardiology and postdoctoral fellowship of national board in Interventional Cardiology & Electrophysiology. He has gained further experience in complex coronary Interventional, structural heart disease intervention and percutaneous aortic valve implantation (TAVI) at Mayo Clinic, and Cedar Sanai hospital, in (USA). He also gained experience in ICD, and CRTD implantation in china and Singapore. He has 15 years of experience in teaching undergraduates, postgraduates and fellows in cardiology and interventional cardiology. His passion is to inculcate practice of evidence based ethical He is a keen researcher with 20 international and 30 national publications and is a principle investigator in various international trials. He is reviewer for HEART, International Journal of Cardiology, and Indian Heart Journal. He has delivered many lectures in national and international forums. His main fields of expertise and interest are complex coronary angioplasty & rota-ablation, Heart failure management, structural heart disease interventions like percutaneous valve interventions (TAVI), Para-valvular leak closure, PTSMA & BMV, Cardiac imaging (FFR, OCT, IVUS), LA appendage ligation, aortic interventions like EVAR for aortic aneurysm, Pacemaker, ICD, CRT, COMBO device & percutaneous ECMO implantation.
Specialization and Expertise
Coronary Angioplasty. Rotablation. IVUS, FFR, OCT. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
Memberships & Certifications
Cardiology Society of India
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.