Dr. N. Viveka Vardhan Reddy Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Continental Hospital, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. N. Viveka Vardhan Reddy top Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Hyderabad Head of Department Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Continental Hospitals, Gachibowli. Having completed his Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) from a prestigious institute -Government Dental College and Hospital, Hyderabad. He further pursued Masters in Dental Surgery in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Government Dental College and Hospital, Hyderabad in 1992. This laid the foundation for his immense interest to further his knowledge in this field, thereby continued to pursue higher surgical training at North Manchester General Hospital, Morriston Hospital and Peterborough District Hospital in the United Kingdom and also obtained FFDRCS from Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland and FDSRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of England in 1997. He has an overall experience of over 28 years during which he has performed innumerable complex and life changing surgeries. His areas of special interest and expertise are treatment of Maxillofacial trauma, Orthognathic surgery, Temporomandibular joint diseases, and cysts and tumors of the jaw bones. He is one of the top leading Specialist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons,with a huge contribution in the field of academics. He is the National faculty and also the faculty for AOCMF Asia-pacific region.
Maxillofacial trauma. Orthognathic surgery. Temporomandibular joint diseases. Cysts and tumors of the jaw bones.
Fellowships or certifications: FIBCSOMS – 2016 – Fellow of International Board for Certification of Specialists in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Chicago, USA. Recipient of four gold medals during the BDS course from Osmania university including best outgoing student in 1988. National faculty for AOCMF and also faculty for AOCMF Asiapacific region.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.