Dr. Manish Aggarwal Interventional Cardiologist in PSRI Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Manish Aggarwal top Interventional Cardiologist in Delhi. Dr Manish Aggarwal is a Senior Consultant & Head of Interventional Cardiology at PSRI, New Delhi. TAVR / TAVI is at present done only by a handful of Cardiologists in India and this is his Special area of Interest for which He underwent a Structural Heart Fellowship in Hungary, Europe at one of the most prestigious centres at Budapest in 2018 and is experienced and adept at this complex procedure which is an alternative to ‘Open Heart Replacement’ of Aortic Valve. In fact, TAVI / TAVR has become the procedure of choice in many situations in comparison to Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement because of the short stay and Nonsurgical approach of TAVI / TAVR to this extremely severe condition which has high Mortality if left untreated. Dr Manish Aggarwal also performs a number of Complex ( PCI / PTCA) Angioplasty procedures, Primary Angioplasties in acute Heart Attack Patients, Post CABG Interventions- SVG Graft Interventions, Complex Bifurcation Angioplasties, Complex Unprotected and Protected LM Interventions, Radial Angiography & Angioplasties along with Optical coherence tomography (OCT ), IVUS, Fractional Flow Reserve-FFR, iFR for accurate assessment of lesions prior to PTCAs where necessary and thus enabling Better long term Angioplasty ( PTCA ) outcomes for Stents. He also performs Rotablation, Intra Coronary Shockwave Lithotripsy ( IVL ) in Calcified Coronary Vessels, Impella assisted Complex PTCA in Myocardial revascularization in Cardiogenic Shock patients apart from OPD Management and evaluation of all Cardiac patients including Evaluation of Chest pain and Breathing difficulty, management of Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure and all other Routine Cardiac issues on OPD basis. Dr Manish also has an Extensive History of working in a Tertiary Setup and Heading the Department of Interventional Cardiology in his Professional Journey.
Fellow European Society Of Cardiology ( FESC )
Member Cardiology Society of India ( CSI )
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.