Dr. Magnus Jayaraj Mansard Surgical Gastroenterologist in Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai
Dr. Magnus Jayaraj Mansard top Surgical Gastroenterologist in Chennai. Dr Magnus Jayaraj Mansard is an accomplished Surgical Gastroenterologist with more than a decade of surgical practice in various centers of India. He has an alumnus of the prestigious central institute, JIPMER, where he did his under-graduation (MBBS) and post-graduation (MS). He has undergone training in treating diseases of the gastrointestinal system from the best centers in India including SGPGI Lucknow, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology (AIG), Hyderabad and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (CLBS), New Delhi. He has further sub specialized in surgical treatment of liver, pancreas and biliary diseases (HPB-Hepato-pancreatico-biliary) and in liver transplantation. He is highly skilled in performing advanced key-hole surgeries (laparoscopy or minimally invasive) for both cancers of gastrointestinal system and for benign diseases, thus enabling a less painful hospital course and a quicker return to normal life. He has been the founding member of liver transplant and surgical gastroenterology units in many hospitals in tier-2 cities. He enjoys mentoring juniors in his field of specialization. He is fluent in Telugu and Hindi apart from English and Tamil. He has presented scientific papers in various national and international forums on gastrointestinal, liver, pancreatic and biliary diseases. He has authored numerous scientific articles published in international and national journals and various textbook chapters. He takes keen interest in clinical research for which he has undergone training at Harvard Medical School (HMS), USA. He is a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, UK and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Qualification: MBBS (JIPMER), MS (JIPMER), MNAMS (GI Surgery), MRCS (Edin.), FACS, GCSRT (Harvard).
Surgical Gastroenterology. HPB Surgery. Liver Transplantation.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.