Dr. M Ram Prabahar Nephrologist in SIMS Hospital Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. M Ram Prabahar top Nephrologist in Chennai. Dr Ram Prabahar has more than two decades of experience in Nephrology & kidney transplantation. His has specific expertise with excellent clinical outcomes in kidney transplantation. He has been part of more than two hundred kidney transplants including many successful high risk kidney transplants like ABO incompatible transplants and highly sensitised recipients. He is a seasoned academician and program director for BSc Renal sciences, MSc Renal sciences and DrNB Nephrology teaching programs in the institute. He is also an avid researcher with many publications to his credit in various Indian and international journals. His other areas of interest include online hemodiafiltration , critical care Nephrology ,continuous renal replacement therapy and acute kidney injury.
Kidney transplantation services. Critical care Nephrology including CRRT. Interventional Nephrology.
International Society of Nephrology. American Society of Nephrology. European Renal Association. Asia Pacific Society of Nephrology. The Transplantation Society. International Medical Sciences Academy. Indian Society of Nephrology. Indian Society of Organ Transplantation. Indian Academy of Nephrology.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.