Dr. M Ram Prabahar Nephrologist in SIMS Hospital Chennai
Dr. M Ram Prabahar top Nephrologist in Chennai. Dr Ram Prabahar has more than two decades of experience in Nephrology & kidney transplantation. His has specific expertise with excellent clinical outcomes in kidney transplantation. He has been part of more than two hundred kidney transplants including many successful high risk kidney transplants like ABO incompatible transplants and highly sensitised recipients. He is a seasoned academician and program director for BSc Renal sciences, MSc Renal sciences and DrNB Nephrology teaching programs in the institute. He is also an avid researcher with many publications to his credit in various Indian and international journals. His other areas of interest include online hemodiafiltration , critical care Nephrology ,continuous renal replacement therapy and acute kidney injury.
Kidney transplantation services. Critical care Nephrology including CRRT. Interventional Nephrology.
International Society of Nephrology. American Society of Nephrology. European Renal Association. Asia Pacific Society of Nephrology. The Transplantation Society. International Medical Sciences Academy. Indian Society of Nephrology. Indian Society of Organ Transplantation. Indian Academy of Nephrology.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.