Dr. M.P. Ram Prabu Medical Oncologist in Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. M.P. Ram Prabu top Medical Oncologist in Chennai. Dr. M.P. Ram Prabu is a qualified MBBS professional from Madurai Medical College. He perused his MD General Medicine from JIPMER, Pondicherry and then completed his DM in Medical Oncology at prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. After completing his DM, he worked in MIOT hospital for 5 years and then joined Gleneagles Global Health City. With 14+ years of experience in treating cancer patients, he has expertise in administering various systemic therapies like targeted therapies and immunotherapies apart from chemotherapy. Equipped with training in HIPEC at Christie Manchester, UK, he has hands on experience in treating more than 100 patients with Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy in peritoneal surface cancers. He is also an expert in autologous bone marrow transplantation. Having participated as Speaker and panelist in several national and regional conferences, he has published articles in several international journals. He is determined in delivering high quality and comprehensive patient care, paying attention to mental, psychological, socio-economic and preventive aspects in addition to physical care as well as updating academic knowledge and application of the same while treating patients.
MBBS, MD (Gen Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.