Dr. Karanjit Singh Narang Neurosurgeon in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Karanjit Singh Narang top Neurosurgeon in India is a renowned Neurosurgeon in Gurgaon with an experience of over 18+ years. Dr. Karanjit has pioneered disc replacement surgery and complex spine surgery, endoscopic neurosurgery, endoscopic pituitary surgeries, complex skull base procedures, and surgery for brachial plexus injuries at Safdarjung hospital. He has vast experience in performing brain tumor surgeries using cutting edge technology of BRAIN Suite with advanced navigation, the Miyabi concept first in the Asia Pacific region. Dr. Karanjit has used ALA dye for malignant brain tumors, one of the maximum numbers in the country. He has taken a lead in ensuring quality systems to improve and establish the best quality parameter for patient care in the Institute and has been awarded as Quality Champion for NABH. Dr. Karanjit has international publications to his name and has presented papers in various National and International conferences.
Specialization and Expertise
Brain Tumor Surgeries. Spine Surgeries. Vertebroplasty/Kyphoplasty.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.