Dr. K. K. Handa ENT Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr K.K Handa top most ENT surgeon in India is the Chairman of ENT and Head Neck Surgery at Medanta. He has more than 27 years of experience in the specialty. He has also worked as Associate Professor, Department of ENT, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and was a faculty member there for 13 years. He is the former President of Association of Phono-surgeons of India and was the association’s Founder Secretary. He is among the foremost voice and laser surgeons in the country. His expertise includes laryngology, voice surgery, laser surgery, cochlear implants, endoscopic sinus surgery and head and neck surgery.
Specialization and Expertise
Laryngology. Voice surgery. Cochlear implants. Endoscopic sinus surgery.
Memberships & Certifications
Organising Chairman, World Phonocon 2017. Former president Association of Phonosurgeons of India. Past Vice President Association of Phonosurgeons of India. Founder Secretary Association of Phonosurgeons of India. Member Governing Body of Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India 2002. Member Governing Body of Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India 2009. Treasurer and past secretary Neurootological and Equilibrium Society of India. Medical Advisor Laryngectomy Club of India. Member Indian Society of Otology. Member Indian Society of Rhinology.bReviewer Indian Journal of Pediatrics,. Member Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology. Indian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.