Dr. Dhwanee Thakkar Paediatric Haematologist in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Dhwanee Thakkar top Paediatric Haematologist in Gurgaon. Having specialised training in Paediatric Haematology Oncology, Dr. Dhwanee Thakkar brings along her expertise in diagnosing and treating Haematological Disorders in children like different kinds of Coagulation Disorders including Haemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, Rare Bleeding Disorders, Anaemias including Hemolytic and Nutritional Anaemias, etc as well as Oncology Conditions like Blood Cancers (Leukaemia), Lymphomas and Solid Tumors in children. She is also trained in diagnosing and treating Primary Immunodeficiencies. She has been actively involved in Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. She has completed her MBBS and MD Paediatrics from Surat, Gujarat followed by Fellowship of National Board (FNB) and Fellowship of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (FIAP) in Paediatric Haematology Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. She later went on to get advanced training in Haemostasis and Thrombosis from The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Scotland. Her special interest lies in Coagulation Disorders. She has been actively involved in several conferences, seminars and workshops. She has authored a number of publications and presented papers at various national and international conferences.
Specialization and Expertise
Paediatric Bleeding and Clotting disorders. Paediatric Haematology. Paediatric Oncology. Immunodeficiency disorders. Paediatric Haematopoietic stem cell transplants.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.