Dr. Devananda N S Cardiac Surgeon in Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Devananda N S top cardiac surgeon in Bangalore is a HOD & consultant cardiothoracic vascular surgery, heart and lung transplant surgery in Old airport road, Bangalore.
MBBS: Karnataka Medical College, Hubli. | MS (Gen Surgery): Seth G.S Medical College, Mumbai. | MCh (Cardio Thoracic): Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Science And Technology, Trivandrum (Institute Of National Importance).
Fellowship & Membership
Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. Indian College of Cardiology. Karnataka Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. Paediatric Cardiac Society of India. Founding member of the World Society of Paediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery.
Field of Expertise
Heart & Lung Transplant Surgery. Aortic Surgery. Mitral Valve Reconstruction Surgery. Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Complex Congenital Heart Surgery.
Awards & Achievements
Rotary Centenary Award for Vocational Excellence. Performed over 10000 Open Heart Surgeries. Transported patient on ECMO by road for a distance of over 450kms. Only surgeon to have performed the complex open heart surgery on a 29 week old baby (weighing 900gms) and 90 Years Old man in India. Has credit of successfully removing a PNET Tumour from the Heart.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.