Dr. Devananda N S Cardiac Surgeon in Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road Bangalore
Dr. Devananda N S top cardiac surgeon in Bangalore is a HOD & consultant cardiothoracic vascular surgery, heart and lung transplant surgery in Old airport road, Bangalore.
MBBS: Karnataka Medical College, Hubli. | MS (Gen Surgery): Seth G.S Medical College, Mumbai. | MCh (Cardio Thoracic): Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Science And Technology, Trivandrum (Institute Of National Importance).
Fellowship & Membership
Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. Indian College of Cardiology. Karnataka Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery. Paediatric Cardiac Society of India. Founding member of the World Society of Paediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery.
Field of Expertise
Heart & Lung Transplant Surgery. Aortic Surgery. Mitral Valve Reconstruction Surgery. Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Complex Congenital Heart Surgery.
Awards & Achievements
Rotary Centenary Award for Vocational Excellence. Performed over 10000 Open Heart Surgeries. Transported patient on ECMO by road for a distance of over 450kms. Only surgeon to have performed the complex open heart surgery on a 29 week old baby (weighing 900gms) and 90 Years Old man in India. Has credit of successfully removing a PNET Tumour from the Heart.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.