Dr. Deepak Subramanian Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon in MGM Healthcare Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Deepak Subramanian top Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon in Chennai. Dr. Deepak Subramanian is a Senior Consultant and the Clinical Lead of the Department of General, Minimal Access (GI) and Bariatric Surgery. He is a Surgeon with excellent experience (over 14 years) in Laparoscopic, General, G.I., and Bariatric surgery. Performed over 5000 Basic and Advanced laparoscopic surgeries. Specialises in Laparoscopic hernia repairs, Abdominal wall reconstruction ,Weight loss(Bariatric) and Metabolic Procedures, All Benign and Malignant gastrointestinal surgeries and Proctology. Frequent lecturer to both students and physicians. Excellent communication skills with supervisors, colleagues and patients. A self-starter, motivated and confident, with a focused goal and the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
MS (Master of Surgery) in General Surgery
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
FIAGES (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery)
Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery
Fellow in Minimal Access Surgery
MRCS (Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
Fellow in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
Mohak Institute of Bariatrics
MBA – International Healthcare Management
Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
FICS- Fellow of International College of Surgeons
International College of Surgeons
FALS- Fellow in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
FIBC- Fellow of International Bariatric Club
International Bariatric Club.
Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.