Dr. Deepak Govil Surgical Gastroenterologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr Deepak Govil Top GI surgeon in India is an Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, GI Surgery specialist at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. Considering his experience of more than 3 decades, Dr Govil is considered as one of the best medical professionals for Surgical Gastroenterology in New Delhi. He reigns the complex techniques of robotic prostate surgery and robotic reconstruction. Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browserDisable in this text field RephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger.
MBBS, MS, Ph.D
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Hepato Pancreatic-Biliary, Oesophago-gastric, Colorectal surgey, Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Robotic prostate surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Cloacal exstrophy, Minimally invasive surgery.
Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection nor reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger.
During MS (Surgery):I was posted in a surgical unit mainly looking after the Gastrointestinal load in liaison with the Department of Gastroenterology, AIIMS, At the Dr Ram ManoharLohia Hospital:Dealt with all types of surgical cases both routine and emergency including Gastrointestinal Surgical cases,. During the course of PhD (GI Surgery) at the Department of Liver and Gastrointestinal -Surgery, AIIMS: Managed both In and Outpatients coming to the Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery, Worked as a Senior resident in the Department for 3 years. As Assistant Professor Surgery at GTB Hospital, New Delhi:Independently managed patients with Gastrointestinal surgery problems, performed major GI Surgical operations , At the Department of GI Surgery, PSRI, New Delhi:I have established the Department of GI Surgery at this hospital. I have performed approx. 1000 operations related to liver and Gastrointestinal Surgery including Laparoscopic surgery. At the Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
The Department is an active GI surgical unit dealing with complicated GI Surgical cases.
Major Gastrointestinal Surgical procedures: Some of the major GI procedures performed are:
Surgery for portal hypertension, Splenectomy and Lieno-renal shunts, Ileo-anal anstomosis with pouch for Ulcerative colitis, Oesophageal resection with Gastric pull up, Whipple’s Pancreato-duodenectomy, Hepaticojejunostomy for biliary strictures and benign and malignant obstructive jaundice, Surgery for Surgical obstructive jaundice, Surgery for pancreatic diseases- Acute & Chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic malignancies, Surgery for Upper and Lower GI haemorrhage, GI malignancies – Oesophageal, Gastric, colonic, rectal cancers, Laparoscopic surgeries, Actively participating in the living related liver transplants being done at our hospital since 15/9/06. Participated in transplants along with the present team. Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection nor reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.