Dr. Bopanna K M Neurosurgeon in Manipal Hospital, HAL Airport Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Bopanna K.M top neurosurgeon in Bangalore is a consultant neurosurgeon in Oldairportroad, Bangalore Works at Manipal Hospitals with expertise in pediatric neuro surgery & brain tumor surgery.
Fellowship & Membership
NSI - Neurological Society of India. CNS Congress of Neurological Surgeon (USA).
Field of Expertise
Brain Tumour. Paediatric Neurosurgery. Cerebro Vascular Microsurgery. Epilepsy Surgery.
Awards & Achievements
International Fellowship in Paediatric Neurosurgery at Hospital for sick children, Toronto, Canada. Awarded by the joint committee of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS). Performed over 6000 neurosurgeries over a span of 20 years, including several complex Brain Tumors, Aneurysms. Expertise in removal of Tumors in the eloquent speech and motor areas of the brain with intra op cortical stimulation guided monitoring to optimize patient outcome. Performed over 80 cases of epilepsy surgery and specialized in minimally invasive approaches to treat this disorder as well as various other brain and spine disorders. Team member who successfully separated the Spinal cord of internationally acclaimed ischiopagus, conjoined twins, at Bangalore in 2007.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.