Dr. Boman Dhabhar Medical Oncologist in Fortis Hospital Mulund, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Boman Dhabhar top medical oncologist in India is a celebrated medical oncologist at Fortis Mulund with a distinguished career spanning more than 30 years in managing the most complex cancer conditions. Armed with super specialization in medical oncology and hemato oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr Dhabhar is highly respected among his peers for his precise diagnosis and staging of cancers, including adopting a logical approach in charting out the best and most effective treatment options for patients in all stages of malignancies, and across age groups.
Dr Dhabhar’s superior expertise involves the special care of cancer patients with low immunity given their delicate condition. Skilled in chemotherapy, administration of chemotherapeutic drugs for blood-related diseases and solid tumors, and the management and control of any toxicities or harmful effects of the drugs, Dr Dhabhar’s experience includes allied procedures such as bone marrow aspiration, biopsy and intrathecal or spinal injections. Not surprising that Dr Dhabhar is acclaimed for his high success rate in treating more than 20,000 cancer patients from all over the world at Fortis Mumbai.
Honored with a Certification from the European Society of Medical Oncology, Switzerland, of which he is also a Member, and, a Fellowship from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington, and the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA, Dr Dhabhar is in the league of the topmost medical oncologists in the country.
• Radiation Therapy
• Targeted Therapy
• Hormone Therapy
• Stem Cell Transplant
• Precision Medicine
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.