Dr. Boman Dhabhar Medical Oncologist in Fortis Hospital Mulund, Mumbai
Dr. Boman Dhabhar top medical oncologist in India is a celebrated medical oncologist at Fortis Mulund with a distinguished career spanning more than 30 years in managing the most complex cancer conditions. Armed with super specialization in medical oncology and hemato oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr Dhabhar is highly respected among his peers for his precise diagnosis and staging of cancers, including adopting a logical approach in charting out the best and most effective treatment options for patients in all stages of malignancies, and across age groups.
Dr Dhabhar’s superior expertise involves the special care of cancer patients with low immunity given their delicate condition. Skilled in chemotherapy, administration of chemotherapeutic drugs for blood-related diseases and solid tumors, and the management and control of any toxicities or harmful effects of the drugs, Dr Dhabhar’s experience includes allied procedures such as bone marrow aspiration, biopsy and intrathecal or spinal injections. Not surprising that Dr Dhabhar is acclaimed for his high success rate in treating more than 20,000 cancer patients from all over the world at Fortis Mumbai.
Honored with a Certification from the European Society of Medical Oncology, Switzerland, of which he is also a Member, and, a Fellowship from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington, and the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA, Dr Dhabhar is in the league of the topmost medical oncologists in the country.
• Radiation Therapy
• Targeted Therapy
• Hormone Therapy
• Stem Cell Transplant
• Precision Medicine
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.