Dr. Subhaprakash Sanyal Haematologist & BMT Specialist in Fortis Hospital Mulund, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Subhaprakash Sanyal top Haematologist in Mumbai is an eminent Hematologist, Hemato- oncologist & BMT physician in the city with over a 18 years of focused expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of a range of blood-related disorders as well as cancers of the blood. He is especially skilled in treating acute and chronic leukemia (blood cancer), bone marrow cancer (myeloma), and cancer of the lymphatic system (lymphoma). Dr Sanyal is acclaimed for his precise management of hereditary blood disorders in children that include Thalassemia and Sickle cell anemia including the prenatal diagnosis and genetic counseling of the families in an ambience of compassion and gentle care. Dr Sanyal’s skills encompass the administration of chemotherapy and the management of complications arising from high intensity chemotherapy. His adeptness in discerning and managing bone marrow failure syndromes is testimony to his distinguished expertise in the domain. Not surprising then that Dr Sanyal is credited with introducing the life-changing bone marrow transplant program at Fortis hospital, Mulund six years ago, and has the distinction of having completed 50+ successful transplants in adults and children since. A privileged Fellow of the Vancouver General Hospital, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, Canada, in Leukemia / BMT / Lymphoma, Dr Sanyal honed his proficiency in the diagnosis and management of all acquired and congenital bleeding and blood clot disorders, a discipline he professes is close to his heart. An ardent soccer fan and avid reader of Tagore’s books, Dr Sanyal is active in social work too with Ramakrishna Mission whenever he finds the time from his exemplary duty as full time Hemato-oncologist and transplant physician at Fortis Hospital Mulund.
Areas Of Expertise
Dr Sanyal is especially intrigued by the enigmas prevalent in the vast domain of blood related disorders and is actively involved in assisting his surgical and medical colleagues to find out causes of anemias, thrombocytopenia (deficiency of blood platelets) and pancytopenia (decrease in all three blood cell types) as well as their management. He has coauthored papers and journals in varied topics of blood related conditions and participates in CMEs and seminars to expand his expertise and glean from valuable exchanges within his fraternity. Dr Sanyal believes in sharing his knowledge and extensive experience by lecturing medical students.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.