Dr. AVS Suresh Medical Oncologist in Continental Hospital, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. AVS Suresh top Medical Oncologist in Hyderabad is a seasoned Medical &Hemato oncologist with 2 decades of clinical experience. After completing his medical training in internal medicine from IMS, BHU he continued his education in prestigious institutes like AIIMS, KMIO and observer ship abroad in Medical & Hemato oncology With his trained team he performed more than 500 stem cell transplants besides management of wide range of Hemato & Medical oncology cases (5000+ annually). He is one of 6 nominated member to “National Board of Examination – Medical Education- Govt of India 2022” who oversees the oncology curriculum and education. He had honorary professorship in various universities across the globe and teaches students on basic research and it’s interplay with clinical management and secured few patents in this process. He had more than 300 publications in peer reviewed journals and on editorial board of 9 international journals. He holds 3 Guiness records for largest breast, oral cancer and awareness programs (2010, 2016, 2018) besides being adjudged as top 100 oncologist globally by “Top 100 magazine”. This is besides having prestigious ” Scholar in training by AACR- USA”, young Oncologist by ESMO and many more. His research is recognized by scientific community and he had 12 patents (from new chemicals, robotics , Artificial intelligence algorithm to new medical devices) at various phases. He established and grew the social outreach organization for community cancer screening and founder member of 3 NGOs with discrete goals.
Best Hemato- Oncologist- Hyderabad, Times awards-2019. EET best scientist award- Bangalore- 2019. Runner up in the “PRIDE of Telangana- 2019” NGO category. GUINESS world record – 2010, 2017 and 2019. Selected as TOP100 healthcare professionals globally in 2018. Winner of Scholar in training award by American association of Cancer research (AACR) 2007. “Young oncologist supportive award for developing nations” by the ESMO 2006, “Department of Science and technology-Govt of India” 2005.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.