Dr. Anoop P Hematologist & Pediatric Hemato Oncologist in Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anoop P Top Hematologist in Bangalore With 20+ years of rich experience in pediatric haemato-oncology, Dr. Anoop contributes to his field of choice with a number of research papers and publications. He is a dedicated professional and enthusiast to explore the up to date happenings in the world of medical services. Dr. Anoop is trained in UK in Hematology and Pediatric Hemato-Oncology. He has a decade of clinical experience from globally reputed Hemato-Oncology centers in London including Royal Marsden Hospital, St George’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Blood disorders in adults and children. Solid organ cancers in children. Pediatric haemato-oncology. Cancer research
Dr. Anoop is a UK-trained Hematologist and Pediatric Hemato-Oncologist with clinical experience from globally reputed Hemato-Oncology centers in London including Royal Marsden Hospital, St George’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital. He worked in the UK for 9 years, of which most of the time was spent in London. Senior Consultant Hemato-oncology at Apollo Hospitlas since last assignment.
Awards And Achievements
Dr.Anoop. P was awarded Fellowship in Clinical Hematology in 2010 by The Royal College Of Pathologists, London, United Kingdom. Dr.Anoop. P was awarded Membership in Pediatrics in 2006 and Fellowship in PediatricHemato-Oncology in 2014 by The Royal College Pediatrics and Child Health, London, United Kingdom, in 2014. Fulminant hepatic failure due to reactivation of hepatitis C following treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia with alemtuzumab; 3rd prize for oral presentation;London Deanery School of Pathology annual conference, Royal College of Pathology, London, United Kingdom, March 2010. This study was later published in British Journal of Hematology. Results of the United Kingdom national multicentric analysis of the outcome of relapsed mature B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in children; oral presentation; International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma, Lugano, Switzerland, June 2011.This work was subsequently published in Leukemia and Lymphomajournal. The role of plerixafor as a second line stem cell mobilizing agent in children; poster presentation; 22nd annual conference of American Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (ASPHO); Baltimore, USA, April 2011. Published later in the Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Dr.Anoop. P was awarded Fellowship in Clinical Hematology in 2010 by The Royal College Of Pathologists, London, United Kingdom. Dr.Anoop. P was awarded Membership in Pediatrics in 2006 and Fellowship in PediatricHemato-Oncology in 2014 by The Royal College Pediatrics and Child Health, London, United Kingdom, in 2014.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.