Dr. Anoop P Hematologist & Pediatric Hemato Oncologist in Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta, Bangalore
Dr. Anoop P Top Hematologist in Bangalore With 20+ years of rich experience in pediatric haemato-oncology, Dr. Anoop contributes to his field of choice with a number of research papers and publications. He is a dedicated professional and enthusiast to explore the up to date happenings in the world of medical services. Dr. Anoop is trained in UK in Hematology and Pediatric Hemato-Oncology. He has a decade of clinical experience from globally reputed Hemato-Oncology centers in London including Royal Marsden Hospital, St George’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Blood disorders in adults and children. Solid organ cancers in children. Pediatric haemato-oncology. Cancer research
Dr. Anoop is a UK-trained Hematologist and Pediatric Hemato-Oncologist with clinical experience from globally reputed Hemato-Oncology centers in London including Royal Marsden Hospital, St George’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital. He worked in the UK for 9 years, of which most of the time was spent in London. Senior Consultant Hemato-oncology at Apollo Hospitlas since last assignment.
Awards And Achievements
Dr.Anoop. P was awarded Fellowship in Clinical Hematology in 2010 by The Royal College Of Pathologists, London, United Kingdom. Dr.Anoop. P was awarded Membership in Pediatrics in 2006 and Fellowship in PediatricHemato-Oncology in 2014 by The Royal College Pediatrics and Child Health, London, United Kingdom, in 2014. Fulminant hepatic failure due to reactivation of hepatitis C following treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia with alemtuzumab; 3rd prize for oral presentation;London Deanery School of Pathology annual conference, Royal College of Pathology, London, United Kingdom, March 2010. This study was later published in British Journal of Hematology. Results of the United Kingdom national multicentric analysis of the outcome of relapsed mature B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in children; oral presentation; International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma, Lugano, Switzerland, June 2011.This work was subsequently published in Leukemia and Lymphomajournal. The role of plerixafor as a second line stem cell mobilizing agent in children; poster presentation; 22nd annual conference of American Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (ASPHO); Baltimore, USA, April 2011. Published later in the Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Dr.Anoop. P was awarded Fellowship in Clinical Hematology in 2010 by The Royal College Of Pathologists, London, United Kingdom. Dr.Anoop. P was awarded Membership in Pediatrics in 2006 and Fellowship in PediatricHemato-Oncology in 2014 by The Royal College Pediatrics and Child Health, London, United Kingdom, in 2014.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.