Dr. Anil Kumar R Interventional Cardiologist in Aster Medcity Multispeciality Hospital, Kochi
Top Interventional Cardiologist in Kochi. One of the most respected Interventional Cardiologists in Kochi, Dr. Anil Kumar has more than 25 years of experience in management of complex heart conditions and diseases in adults. Trained at some of the finest institutes in the United Kingdom and India, his areas of special interest include advanced management of heart failure and preventive cardiology. Expert in interventional management of heart diseases/ disorders/ failure in adults Federation Lead Examiner for PACES (Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom) in Kochi. Worked as Head of Department of Cardiology at the Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai Trained in Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Former Professor of Cardiology at JIPMER, Pondicherry
Awards and recognitions
Initiated the program of Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty, including Primary Angioplasty in JIPMER. Commonwealth Scholarship Awardee. Mentor to many Post Doctoral Fellows in invasive cardiology. Published 18 articles in International and Indian medical journals. Authored Chapters in Cardiology Update & Textbook of Cardiology.
MD, DM (Cardiology), MRCP, Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, Fellow of the Gulf Heart Association, Fellow of the Cardiological Society of India, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.