Dr. Ajay Kaul Cardiac Surgeon in Fortis Hospital Noida
Dr. Ajay Kaul top & best cardiac surgeon is listed amongst the best cardiac surgeons of the country and has a vast surgical experience of over 20,000 cardiac surgeries. He is widely acknowledged for his expertise in treating Total Arterial Coronary Bypass Surgery, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Valve Repairs, Structural Heart Disease, and Surgery for Cardiac Failure. He is trained for Heart Transplants, Ventricular Assist Devices and has vast experience of performing Hybrid Cardiac Surgeries. He has also performed over 5000 Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgical procedures, Interventions for Structural Heart Disease, Peripheral Vascular and Endovascular Stent placement, Transcatheter Aortic Valve replacement, Transcatheter Mitral Valve replacement transplants and Left Ventricular Assist Device. Dr. Kaul completed his MBBS, MS (General Surgery) & M.Ch (Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery) from the Bombay University and has an overall experience of more than 38 years.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), M.Ch (Cardiothoracic Surgery), Fellowship in Heart & Lung transplant, Hannover Medical School, Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Lipzig Heart Centre, Germany
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.