Dr. Aditya Aggarwal Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon
One of the leading plastic surgeon in India Having built the centre of excellence in Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery with special emphasis on Complex Microsurgical Reconstructions and Replantation of Amputated parts at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Dr Aditya Aggarwal is one of the coveted surgeons in the field of Aesthic and Reconstructive surgery in India. He has over 25+ years of experience & has excellence in Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery with special emphasis on Complex Microsurgical Reconstructions and Replantation of Amputated parts. On completing MBBS and MS (Masters in Surgey) from Institute of Medical Sciences ,Varanasi, he did his Mch from the famous King george Medical College ,Lucknow. He has been awarded with the BR Aggarwal Gold Medal, M.Ch. Plastic Surgery in 1999 and the Johnson & Johnson and Ganga Hospital Fellowship in Plastic, Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Coimbatore, India, in 2002. He is an active member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences. Dr Agarwal's area of expertise includes aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery including rhinoplasty (surgery of the nose), breast surgery (both cosmetic and reconstructive), hand, head and neck and reconstructive microsurgery.
Specialization and Expertise:
Head & Neck Reconstructive surgery, Rhinoplasty, Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Aesthetic/ Cosmetic surgery.
MBBS, 1992, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, MS, 1995, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, MCh, 1998, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, DNB, 1999, King George Medical College, Lucknow, MNAMS, King George Medical College, Lucknow
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.