Dr. Aditya Aggarwal Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
One of the leading plastic surgeon in India Having built the centre of excellence in Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery with special emphasis on Complex Microsurgical Reconstructions and Replantation of Amputated parts at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Dr Aditya Aggarwal is one of the coveted surgeons in the field of Aesthic and Reconstructive surgery in India. He has over 25+ years of experience & has excellence in Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery with special emphasis on Complex Microsurgical Reconstructions and Replantation of Amputated parts. On completing MBBS and MS (Masters in Surgey) from Institute of Medical Sciences ,Varanasi, he did his Mch from the famous King george Medical College ,Lucknow. He has been awarded with the BR Aggarwal Gold Medal, M.Ch. Plastic Surgery in 1999 and the Johnson & Johnson and Ganga Hospital Fellowship in Plastic, Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Coimbatore, India, in 2002. He is an active member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences. Dr Agarwal's area of expertise includes aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery including rhinoplasty (surgery of the nose), breast surgery (both cosmetic and reconstructive), hand, head and neck and reconstructive microsurgery.
Specialization and Expertise:
Head & Neck Reconstructive surgery, Rhinoplasty, Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Aesthetic/ Cosmetic surgery.
MBBS, 1992, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, MS, 1995, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, MCh, 1998, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, DNB, 1999, King George Medical College, Lucknow, MNAMS, King George Medical College, Lucknow.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.