Dr. Anirban Deep Banerjee Neurosurgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anirban Deep Banerjee is a top & best neurosurgeon in India with extensive experience in the fields of Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery as well as Skull-base Neurosurgery. Earlier, he was working as a Senior Consultant – Neurosurgery & In-Charge: Movement Disorder Clinic, Institute of Neurosciences, Apollo Kolkata. After completing his MBBS from University of Calcutta, Dr Banerjee completed his Neurosurgery residency (M.Ch.) from NIMHANS, post which he successfully completed AANS-recognized prestigious neurosurgical Fellowships in USA: Skull-base Neurosurgery (LA State University) and Functional Neurosurgery (Cleveland Clinic). His main fields of interest include Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgical procedures for intractable movement disorders (e.g. Parkinson’s disease, Essential Tremor, Dystonia), spastic disorders (e.g. Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Post head-injury, Post spinal-cord injury, Post stroke), psychiatric disorders (e.g. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), and epilepsy. To date, he has experience of over 400 cases of neuro-modulation surgeries including over 150 cases of Deep Brain Stimulation surgery (brain-pacemaker implants) and is credited with innovations in establishing novel skull-base neurosurgical approaches. He has numerous peer-reviewed publications in reputed journals and neurosurgical text-books as-well-as invited-speaker presentations, including Faculty to the 16th World Congress of Neurosurgery, WFNS 2017, Istanbul, Turkey.
Specialization and Expertise
Neuro-modulation surgery, Brain Stimulation surgery, Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery, Skull-base Neurosurgery.
Fellowship, 2012, Center for Neurological Restoration, Department of Neurosurgery, USA. MCh, 2008, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), India. MBBS, 2002, N.R.S. Medical College, University of Calcutta, India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.