HCG Hospitals Ahmedabad
HCG Hospitals, Ahmedabad- Infrastructure, Location, Address, Assistance
. HCG - Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd., is a healthcare organization headquartered in Bangalore with a combined pool of 500 specialists across various domains. Mainly focusing and specializing in tertiary cancer care and advanced diagnosis.
. HCG Hospital in Ahmedabad, the tertiary healthcare entity, provides tertiary care treatment options for cardiac, bone and joint, brain and spine, neuro and nephro and digestive care. Located across the state of Gujarat in Ahmedabad and Bhavnagar, HCG hospitals provide solutions to patients across the globe who seek advanced treatment options.
. HCG - The Specialist in Cancer Care has been at the forefront in fighting cancer. With 24 centres, it enjoys the reputation of being India's largest cancer care provider.
. HCG is turning hope into reality for more than decades now & with an experienced team, top national rankings and leadership in cancer prevention, we rule the hearts.
. HCG was founded with the aim of consistently providing high quality and result oriented cancer care treatment by adopting global innovations.
. Hospital cancer care units based across India are equipped with the latest technology to provide good quality cancer care through Surgical, Radiation & Medical Oncology all under one roof.
. HCG - The Tertiary Care Hospital is one of the premier tertiary care hospitals in India and has been acknowledged nationally as a centre of medical excellence.
. State-of-the-art facilities, best medical expertise, research and technology are the hallmarks of hospital units.
. Today, Hospital serve patients from all walks of life – nationally and internationally.
. HCG being a patient centric healthcare provider focuses its operation on providing quality care with a human touch; which truly reflects in the essence of foundation pillars - Care, Cure & Comfort.
Airport: Ahmedabad International Airport , Distance: 8.1 Kms , Duration: 15 -18 Mins.
Mithakhali Six Rd, kalyan Society, Maharashtra Society, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380006, India
Hotel near HCG Hospital, Ahemdabad
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION: USD 18-22 per day, including breakfast and one pick-up and drop-off at the hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on an as-needed basis. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long-term stays due to health issues originating in other countries. Our rooms are suitable for self-catering and meeting other personal needs.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.