ART Fertility Clinics was started as an extension of IVI RMA Global in 2015 under the brand name IVI Middle East. In Jan 2020, IVI RMA divested its ownership to Gulf Capital and the entity was rechristened as ART Fertility Clinics. Since its inception, ART Fertility Clinics has been led by Mr. Suresh Soni, Chief Executive Officer, and Prof. Dr. Human Fatemi, Group Medical Director.
At ART Fertility we have designed all our medical services & protocols, patient care systems and infrastructure on a patient centric approach. We have achieved the highest levels of success rates (pregnancies and live births) whilst adhering to the most stringent safety standards.
In the past six years, ART Fertility Clinics has established Clinics in Abu Dhabi, Muscat, and Dubai and become the leading institute for Human Reproductive Medicine in the Middle East. As part of the global expansion initiative mandated by Gulf Capital, ART Fertility has expanded its presence in India, commencing operations in six clinics across India in 2021. ART Fertility Clinics will be announcing the launch of several clinics in Europe and Asia during the second half of 2023.
Ahemdabad, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai.
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.