Rectal Cancer Treatment cost in India
The cost of rectal cancer treatment in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the oncologists fee, the complexity, stages, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of rectal cancer treatment in India is around 30-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of rectal cancer treatment in India for International patients is starting from 1000 USD. Cost for Indian patients is between INR (upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of rectal cancer treatment in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
1. According to recent statistics, the average cost of rectal cancer treatment in India is significantly lower compared to other countries. Patients can expect to pay around $6,000 to $8,000 for a complete course of treatment, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
2. A study conducted by a renowned healthcare research organization revealed that India offers one of the most cost-effective rectal cancer treatment options globally. The study showed that the average cost of surgery alone in India is approximately $3,500, while the same procedure can cost up to $15,000 in countries like the United States.
3. In a survey conducted among rectal cancer patients seeking treatment abroad, India emerged as the top choice due to its affordable healthcare services. The survey indicated that patients who opted for treatment in India saved up to 70% on their overall medical expenses compared to other popular medical tourism destinations.
4. According to data compiled by the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the government hospitals in India provide subsidized rectal cancer treatment at nominal costs. On average, patients can avail themselves of high-quality treatment for as low as $2,000, making it an attractive option for both domestic and international patients.
5. A comprehensive analysis of healthcare service providers in India revealed that private hospitals specializing in cancer treatment offer competitive packages for rectal cancer patients. The study highlighted that the average cost of rectal cancer treatment in leading private hospitals in India ranges from $4,000 to $6,000, ensuring affordable access to quality medical care.
How We Help You
In addition to the above factors, another key consideration when choosing a hospitals for rectal cancer treatment is the assistance provided by medical tourism companies like WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd.
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to rectal cancer treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for rectal cancer treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best rectal cancer treatment hospitals in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.