Prof. (Dr). V.K.Jain Neurosurgeon in Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Prof (Dr.) V.K. Jain is one of the top & best Neurosurgeon, currently operating as Principal Director at Max Super Speciality, Saket, Delhi.
31 years of experience in Neurosurgery. Chairman Neurosurgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, since February 2010. Prof. at SGPGIMS, Lucknow, April 1999 to February 2010. Visiting Fellow, Hannover, Germany, 1-7 July, 2001. Visiting Professor at University Hospital of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland from 15th to 30th June 2001. Visiting Professor at Fujita Gakuen Health University, Toyoake, Aichi, Japan from 03.05.1999 to 29.05.1999. Additional Prof. at SGPGIMS, Lucknow, September 1987 to April 1999. Associate Prof. at NIMHANS, Bangalore, December 1984 to September 1987. Assistant Prof. at NIMHANS, Bangalore, September 1981 to December 1984.
Education & Training
Dosimetry & Dose planning course at Gamma Knife Centre, Komaki City Hospital, Nagoya, Japan, May 1999. International Workshop on Stereotactic Techniques Oct1998 at Karolinska Hospital, Department of Neurosurgery, Stockholm, Sweden. Course of Technical Instruction and study at the Brain Atlas Operators course in June 1992 at Mundelein, IL, USA. Micro-neurosurgery Fellowship at Fujita Health University for 1 year (November 1985 to October 1986). MCh (Neurosurgery), NIMHANS, Bangalore, 1981. MBBS, King George Medical College, Lucknow, 1974.
Past President of Neurological Society of India. Past President of Skull Base Surgery Society of India. Past President of Indian Society of Cerebro-Vascular Surgery. Past President of NeuroTrauma Society of India. Past President of UP NeuroScience Society. Past Vice-President of Asian Congress of Neurosurgery.
Spine Surgery, Cerebro-Vascular Surgery, Base of Skull Surgery, Intraventricular Tumour Surgery, Craniovertebral Junction Surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.