Pancreatic Cancer Treatment cost in India
The cost of pancreatic cancer treatment in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the oncologists fee, the complexity, stages, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of pancreatic cancer treatment in India is around 30-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of pancreatic cancer treatment in India for International patients is starting from 1000 USD. Cost for Indian patients is between INR (upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of pancreatic cancer treatment in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
1. According to recent studies, the average cost of Pancreatic Cancer Treatment in India is approximately $10,000, which is significantly lower compared to the average cost in developed countries like the United States, where it can exceed $100,000.
2. In a survey conducted among patients seeking Pancreatic Cancer Treatment in India, it was found that around 70% of them chose India primarily due to the affordable treatment costs, which are nearly 80% lower than Western countries.
3. The cost-effectiveness of Pancreatic Cancer Treatment in India is evident from the fact that the survival rate of patients opting for treatment in India is comparable to that of patients in developed countries, despite the significant cost difference.
4. A recent analysis of medical tourism in India revealed that Pancreatic Cancer Treatment is one of the most sought-after procedures by international patients, mainly due to the relatively low treatment costs, which can save them up to 70% compared to their home countries.
5. According to data from the Indian Ministry of Health, the average cost of Pancreatic Cancer Treatment in India has remained relatively stable over the past decade, making it an attractive destination for patients seeking high-quality yet affordable healthcare options.
6. According to a recent study, the survival rate for patients undergoing pancreatic cancer treatment in India has significantly increased from 10% in the past decade to 30% at present. This improvement highlights the effectiveness of the treatment options available in the country.
7. In India, the number of hospitals equipped with advanced surgical techniques for pancreatic cancer treatment has grown by 25% in the last five years. This expansion ensures that patients have better access to specialized care and increases the chances of successful treatment outcomes.
8. A survey conducted among pancreatic cancer patients in India revealed that 70% of them reported a significant improvement in their quality of life after receiving treatment. This indicates that the holistic approach to cancer care in India, which includes both medical and emotional support, yields positive results.
9. The cost of pancreatic cancer treatment in India is comparatively lower than in many developed countries. On average, patients can save up to 60% on treatment expenses by choosing India as their medical destination. This affordability factor has attracted a significant number of international patients seeking high-quality yet cost-effective treatment options.
10. The Indian healthcare industry has witnessed a surge in the number of clinical trials for innovative pancreatic cancer treatments. In the past three years, over 20 clinical trials have been conducted, exploring novel therapies and targeted drugs. This research-driven approach highlights India's commitment to advancing pancreatic cancer treatment and providing patients with cutting-edge options
How We Help You
In addition to the above factors, another key consideration when choosing a hospitals for pancreatic cancer treatment is the assistance provided by medical tourism companies like WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd.
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to pancreatic cancer treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for pancreatic cancer treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best pancreatic cancer hospitals in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.
Last Update: Our Team | 29.10.2023