Liver Cancer Treatment cost in India
The cost of liver cancer treatment in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the oncologists fee, the complexity, stages, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of liver cancer treatment in India is around 30-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of liver cancer treatment in India for International patients is starting from 1000 USD. Cost for Indian patients is between INR (upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of liver cancer treatment in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
1. The average cost of liver cancer treatment in India is around $6,000, significantly lower than the cost of treatment in developed countries like the United States, where it can exceed $50,000.
2. According to a study conducted by the Indian Council of Medical Research, the cost of liver cancer treatment in India has decreased by approximately 30% over the past decade, making it a more affordable option for patients seeking quality healthcare.
3. In a survey conducted among international patients seeking liver cancer treatment, India emerged as the top choice due to its cost-effectiveness, with an estimated 70% of patients reporting significant savings compared to their home countries.
4. Government initiatives such as the Ayushman Bharat Scheme have played a crucial role in reducing the financial burden of liver cancer treatment in India. Under this scheme, over 50 million families below the poverty line can avail free or subsidized treatment, including liver cancer treatment.
5. A recent analysis of medical tourism trends revealed that the number of patients traveling to India for liver cancer treatment has increased by approximately 25% in the past five years. This rise can be attributed to the competitive pricing of treatment options, coupled with the availability of highly skilled medical professionals and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
6. In India, liver cancer is the fifth most common cancer among men, accounting for 7.9% of all cancer cases, as reported by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
7. According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), the incidence rate of liver cancer in India has increased by 2.8% annually over the past decade, highlighting the urgent need for effective treatment options.
8. Liver transplantation is a crucial treatment modality for advanced liver cancer. India boasts a success rate of over 90% in liver transplant surgeries, making it a leading destination for patients seeking this life-saving procedure.
9. The cost of liver cancer treatment in India is significantly lower compared to other countries, making it an attractive option for both domestic and international patients. On average, the cost of liver cancer treatment in India is 60-70% lower than in the United States or Europe, making it more accessible to a wider population.
How We Help You
In addition to the above factors, another key consideration when choosing a hospitals for liver cancer treatment is the assistance provided by medical tourism companies like WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd.
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to liver cancer treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for liver cancer treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best liver cancer hospitals in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.