Dr. Vishnu Ramanujan Musculoskeletal Oncologist in Apollo Cancer Centre, Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Musculoskeletal Oncologist in Chennai. Dr. Vishnu Ramanujan is a Consultant - Musculoskeletal Oncology at Apollo Cancer Centre and Apollo Proton Cancer Centre, Chennai.
Area of Expertise
Minimally invasive surgeries for benign bone tumours. Limb salvage surgeries in benign and malignant primary tumours of bone and soft tissue sarcomas of limb. Paediatric limb salvage surgeries with a focus on biological reconstruction. 3D Printed Implants and patient specific instrumentation. Tumour mega prosthesis reconstruction and use of allo prosthetic composites. Surgical Management of metastatic bone diseases.
Education & Training
D.N.B in Orthopaedics. Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital.
Consultant – Apollo Cancer Centre, Chennai. Assistant professor in Orthopaedic Oncology in Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai. Senior resident in bone and soft tissue unit at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Senior resident in the department of Orthopaedics at KMCH, Coimbatore. Member of Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association. Member of Indian Musculoskeletal oncology society. Member of International Society of Limb Sparing Surgeons.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.