Dr. Vipul Gupta Neurointerventional Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurugram | Quite Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vipul Gupta top Neurointerventional Surgeon in India. Dr. Vipul Gupta is trained in Interventional Neuroradiology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi where he also worked as Associate Professor till 2005. He completed his fellowship from Foundation Rothschild, Paris (2005) and Cleveland clinic USA (1999). Dr. Gupta has been visiting Professor in UMASS General Hospital, Boston, USA. He specializes in Intracranial Aneurysms Embolization (coiling), ArterioVenous Malformation (AVMs), Tumour Embolization, Angioplasty and Stenting of arterial stenosis including carotid stenting and Intra-arterial Thrombolysis for stroke. He has more than 45 publications in journals and 7 chapters in books to his credit. He has done more than 40 abstract (paper) presentations in Indian and International conferences. He was awarded with IMA Award in 2006, I.M.A. Academy of Medical Specialities Award in 2007. He was also featured in Hindustan Times as one of the “Top 10 Young Surgeons” in the country. Prior to joining Artemis, he has worked as Head- Interventional Neuroradiology in Max Institute of Neurosciences till 2009 and Head - Interventional Neuroradiology/Neurointerventional Surgery in Medanta the Medicity till May 2016.
•World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
•Society of Neurointerventional Surgery (USA)
•Society of Therapeutic Neurointerventions – Indian society of neurointerventions, I am one of founder members and Joint-secretary of the organisation
•Indian Stroke Association
•Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery
•Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology
•Indian Society of Neuroradiology
•Indian Radiology & Imaging Association
•Neurological Society of India
•Delhi Neurological Association
•Delhi Medical Association
Post Graduate Programs - MD Radiodiagnosis, Safdarjang Hospital, Delhi University
Graduate Programs - MBBS (Medical school) Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.
•Endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms using detachable coils, balloon remodeling, stent assisted embolization and flow divertor placement. Personal experience as primary operator in over 1000 brain aneurysm patients.
•Endovascular treatment of Cerebral arteriovenous malformations and fistulas using glue or onyx. Personal experience as primary operator in over 300 brain AVM patients.
•Endovascular treatment of dural arteriovenous malformations by arterial or venous routes using glue, onyx and coils. Personal experience as primary operator in over 100 brain DAVF patients.
•Endovascular revascularization including percutaneous transluminal angioplasty, stent placement carotid, vertebral and intra cranial vessels. Personal experience as primary operator in over 230 such patients.
•Acute stroke intra-arterial interventions using Stent retriever (Solitaire, Trevo, Revive), Penumbra device and thrombolytic drugs. Personal experience as primary operator in over 70 acute stroke patients.
•Spinal interventions- including spinal angiography, spinal AVM embolization, embolization of tumors.
•Endovascular treatment of cerebral vasospasm by vasodilators and angioplasty.
•Embolization of carotid cavernous fistulas with detachable balloons or coils.
•Tumor embolization in head and neck region
•Percutaneous spinal procedures including vertebroplasty & alcohol injection for vertebral haemangiomas
•Neurovascular Imaging such as Catheter angiography, MRA, CTA, perfusion imaging.
•Magnetic Resonance Imaging- working with spine and body phased array coils. Vascular MRI including MR angiography (time of flight as well as phase contrast techniques), cine imaging, perfusion imaging, MR myelography, 3D MR imaging, MR spectroscopy, functional imaging and CSF flow imaging.
•Doppler- doppler of arterial and venous system, including transcranial doppler.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.