Dr. Vipul Gupta Neurointerventional Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurugram
Dr. Vipul Gupta top Neurointerventional Surgeon in India. Dr. Vipul Gupta is trained in Interventional Neuroradiology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi where he also worked as Associate Professor till 2005. He completed his fellowship from Foundation Rothschild, Paris (2005) and Cleveland clinic USA (1999). Dr. Gupta has been visiting Professor in UMASS General Hospital, Boston, USA. He specializes in Intracranial Aneurysms Embolization (coiling), ArterioVenous Malformation (AVMs), Tumour Embolization, Angioplasty and Stenting of arterial stenosis including carotid stenting and Intra-arterial Thrombolysis for stroke. He has more than 45 publications in journals and 7 chapters in books to his credit. He has done more than 40 abstract (paper) presentations in Indian and International conferences. He was awarded with IMA Award in 2006, I.M.A. Academy of Medical Specialities Award in 2007. He was also featured in Hindustan Times as one of the “Top 10 Young Surgeons” in the country. Prior to joining Artemis, he has worked as Head- Interventional Neuroradiology in Max Institute of Neurosciences till 2009 and Head - Interventional Neuroradiology/Neurointerventional Surgery in Medanta the Medicity till May 2016.
•World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
•Society of Neurointerventional Surgery (USA)
•Society of Therapeutic Neurointerventions – Indian society of neurointerventions, I am one of founder members and Joint-secretary of the organisation
•Indian Stroke Association
•Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery
•Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology
•Indian Society of Neuroradiology
•Indian Radiology & Imaging Association
•Neurological Society of India
•Delhi Neurological Association
•Delhi Medical Association
Post Graduate Programs - MD Radiodiagnosis, Safdarjang Hospital, Delhi University
Graduate Programs - MBBS (Medical school) Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.
•Endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms using detachable coils, balloon remodeling, stent assisted embolization and flow divertor placement. Personal experience as primary operator in over 1000 brain aneurysm patients.
•Endovascular treatment of Cerebral arteriovenous malformations and fistulas using glue or onyx. Personal experience as primary operator in over 300 brain AVM patients.
•Endovascular treatment of dural arteriovenous malformations by arterial or venous routes using glue, onyx and coils. Personal experience as primary operator in over 100 brain DAVF patients.
•Endovascular revascularization including percutaneous transluminal angioplasty, stent placement carotid, vertebral and intra cranial vessels. Personal experience as primary operator in over 230 such patients.
•Acute stroke intra-arterial interventions using Stent retriever (Solitaire, Trevo, Revive), Penumbra device and thrombolytic drugs. Personal experience as primary operator in over 70 acute stroke patients.
•Spinal interventions- including spinal angiography, spinal AVM embolization, embolization of tumors.
•Endovascular treatment of cerebral vasospasm by vasodilators and angioplasty.
•Embolization of carotid cavernous fistulas with detachable balloons or coils.
•Tumor embolization in head and neck region
•Percutaneous spinal procedures including vertebroplasty & alcohol injection for vertebral haemangiomas
•Neurovascular Imaging such as Catheter angiography, MRA, CTA, perfusion imaging.
•Magnetic Resonance Imaging- working with spine and body phased array coils. Vascular MRI including MR angiography (time of flight as well as phase contrast techniques), cine imaging, perfusion imaging, MR myelography, 3D MR imaging, MR spectroscopy, functional imaging and CSF flow imaging.
•Doppler- doppler of arterial and venous system, including transcranial doppler.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.