Dr. Vikram Barua Kaushik Urologist and General Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Dr Vikram Barua Kaushik top urologist joined R.G. Stone Urological Institute, Mumbai in March 2003 as an Associate Urologist. Endo-urology had always been an area of great interest to him and having worked in this area he got a deep insight into the sub-speciality.
Besides clinical and operative work, he has also been involved in a number of academic activities and presented and co-authored numerous publications and international peer reviewed urologic literature.
He shifted from Mumbai to Delhi in August 2005 and joined Indraprastha Apollo hospital in the department of urology and renal transplantation. He joined Fortis Flight Lt. Rajan Dhall Memorial Hospital as a full time consultant in April 2006. In August 2008, he joined RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy hospital at Gurgaon as the Chief Urologist.
Dr. Vikram is associated with Artemis since September 2009, as a consultant in Urology, his main area of interest being Endo-urology and Laproscopic Urology and Renal Transplant.
MBBS, MS, DNB (Urology)
Lifetime member - Urological society of India
Urinary stone disease, cancers of genitourinary tract, prostatic disease, urinary incontinence, neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
Treatment of stone diseases with minimally invasive and laser techniques – URS, PCNL, RIRS.
Treatment of cancers of kidney, prostate, urinary bladder, penis and testis - Radical prostatectomy, radical cystectomy, Construction of neobladder, Radical nephrectomy, etc.
Treatment of Paediatric urological disorders like PUJ obstruction, VUR, Urethral valves, childhood tumors, etc including surgeries like Pyeloplasty, Ureteric reimplantation, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.