Dr. Vandana Soni Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgeon in Max Hospital Saket | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vandana Soni top & best laparoscopic surgeon has been practicing Laparoscopic surgery since 1996. She worked as a Consultant in the Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery Center at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi prior to joining Max Healthcare as a Senior Consultant Surgeon. She has worked hard with singular determination and successfully created her own niche in the field of surgery in this male dominated vertical of medicine.
Registrar at the Department of Pediatric Surgery, Kalavati Saran Childrens’ Hospital from 1995-96. Consultant at Department of Minimal Access Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 2001-2009. Senior Consultant at Institute of MAMBS, Max Hospital, Saket from 2009 till present. Sr. Consultant to Director at Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Max Hospital, Saket since 2009. Registrar & Clinical Assistant to Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram, 1996 till 2009.
Education & Training
MBBS.- University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi. A 1000 bedded multi speciality hospital. M.S.(Gen.Surg).- Lady Hardinge Medical College & Allied Hospital, New Delhi. One of the oldest and most prestigious institutions of our country.
Life member of Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA). Life member of Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI). Life Member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS). Life Member of Hernia Society of India (H.S.I.). Life member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES).
. Obesity & weight loss surgery (Bariatric). Endoscopic management of anorectal diseases including hemorrhoids, fissures, anal fistula. Common Surgical conditions such as: Gall bladder surgery, Tummy Tuck, Hernia surgery (umbilical, incisional, groin), Surgery for gastroesophageal reflux, Appendix etc., Endoscopic (scarless) neck surgery for thyroid and parathyroid diseases, Gall Bladder Stones, Hernia, Obesity Surgery, Anal Fissure, Fistula and Piles Treatment, Appendix, Thyroid & Parathyroid, Scarless Neck Surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.