Dr. Sunny Garg Medical Oncologist in Sanar International Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sunny Garg top Medical Oncologist in Gurgaon. Dr. Sunny Garg is counted among the best Medical Oncologists of the country with more than 10 years of experience. He is specialized in treating all types of cancers and is widely acknowledged for treating some of the hard-to-treat cancers. Dr. Sunny has treated thousands of oncology cases and is well versed in various modalities for cancer treatment like Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy, Hormonal Therapy, and Personalized Cancer Therapy.
Dr. Sunny Garg accomplished his MBBS followed by MD in Internal Medicine from the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. After that, he did DM in Medical Oncology from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bengaluru. He has worked with several renowned cancer centers in Delhi and NCR. He is widely acknowledged for his skills and has won many awards. He has a keen interest of sharing experience, knowledge and writing research papers.
Member of the European Society of Medical Oncology. Member of Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology.
Immunotherapy for all cancer types. Targeted Therapy. Hormonal Therapy. Chemotherapy. Personalised Cancer Medicine. Breast Cancer. Bone Tumors. Lung Cancer. Head and Neck Cancer. Genitourinary Cancer. Gynecological Cancer. Gastrointestinal Cancer. Sarcoma, Lymphoma.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.