Dr. Shefali Agrawal Surgical Oncologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Shefali Agrawal is top & an esteemed Surgical Oncologist with an experience of nearly 32+ years.
MBBS, MS, AB, FACS, Diplomate American Board of Surgery USA, Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (AHPBA) Certification in HPB Surgery USA, Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO) Certification in Surgical Oncology USA, Johns Hopkins Hospital Certification in Advanced Gastrointestinal (HPB) Surgery USA, MS (General Surgery) University of Mumbai, MBBS University of Delhi.
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Surgery for Gastrointestinal and Breast Cancer
Diplomate American Board of Surgery, USA
Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (AHPBA) Certification in HPB Surgery, USA
Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO) Certification in Surgical Oncology, USA
Johns Hopkins Hospital Certification in Advanced Gastrointestinal (HPB) Surgery, USA
MS (General Surgery), University of Mumbai, Mumbai
MBBS, University of Delhi, Delhi
Surgical Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York, USA
Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Cancer Centre, Mumbai
Gastrointestinal (HPB) Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, USA
Dr. Shefali Agrawal is a Surgical Oncologist who focuses on the management of breast and gastrointestinal cancers. Dr. Agrawal is specialized from the world's renowned institutions in Surgical Oncology from Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York and Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, USA. Prior to joining Apollo Hospitals she was an Assistant Professor of Surgery at Temple University of School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA. Dr. Agrawal has several publications in top surgical journals including Annals of Surgery, Annals of Surgical Oncology, Cancer, Journal of Surgical Oncology and contributions to book chapters. She is an Invited Speaker at premier international conferences and a member of several professional societies including Society of Surgical Oncology, International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association and American College of Surgeons.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, Asia-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, Society of Surgical Oncology, American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, American Society of Breast Surgeons, Association for Academic Surgery, American College of Surgeons.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.