Dr. Satinder Kaur Gynecological Oncologist in Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Satinder Kaur Top & Best Gynecological Oncologist is the Clinical Lead & Senior Consultant in the Gynae Oncology department at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi since April 2013 with an overall experience of 13 years. She has completed her MD from Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh. Post this, she was awarded Diplomate of National Board (DNB) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Further, she pursued her Diploma in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy from Bombay Endoscopy and Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery Institute, Mumbai. She has done two years Fellowship in Gynaecological Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and awarded International Gynae Cancer Society Fellowship in Gynae Oncology from Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney (Australia).
International Gynae Cancer Society Fellowship in Gynae Oncology from Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney (Australia). European Certification in Gynae Oncology (ESGO). Fellowship in Gynecological Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (Homi Bhabha National Institute), August 2012. DNB (Obs & Gynae) from National Board of Examinations; Diplomate National Board, 2010. Diploma in Advanced Gynae Endoscopy, BEAMS (Bombay Endoscopy & Advanced Minimally invasive surgery) Hospital, Mumbai. June 2009. M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, India in 2008. (PANJAB UNIVERSITY). M.B.B.S. from Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh in 2003 from PANJAB UNIVERSITY, Chandigarh, India.
Fields of Experience
Gynae Oncology. Preventive Gynae Oncology. Colposcopy. Advanced Gynae Laparoscopy. Hysteroscopy.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
International Gynec Cancer Society (IGCS). European Society in Gynae Oncology (ESGO). Executive Committee Member of Association of Gynae Oncologists of India (AGOI). Indian association of Gynae Endoscopists (IAGE). Federation of Obs and Gynae Society of India (FOGSI). Member Network of Indian Cooperative Oncology (ICON).
Gynaecology - Oncology, Oncology, Robotic Surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.