Dr. Sameer Sudhakar Diwale Cardiac Surgeon in Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Top Cardiac Surgeon in Dubai. Dr Sameer Diwale is a consultant Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon, Department of Cardiac Surgery, Saudi German Hospitals, Dubai. He has nearly two decades of experience in this field and has successfully performed about 7000 heart surgeries. He excels in performing beating heart (off pump) and total arterial grafts in bypass surgery (CABG) that leads to superior patency of the grafts for many years. He had been a visiting clinician at the Mayo Clinic, USA. Dr Sameer operates on a large number of overseas patients and is held in high esteem amongst patients from the CIS (Central Asian) and South-Central African countries.
Area of Interests
Total Arterial CABG (Beating Heart). Extensive experience in Aortic Root Operations, Open and Endovascular surgery on the Aorta and Hybrid procedures. Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery. High-risk procedures like Valve-CABG, Acute Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation repairs,and post-Renal Transplant CABGs. Complex valve surgeries including single and double valve replacement or repairs. Redo- surgery for Coronaries and Valves. Surgery for atrial fibrillation. Aortic surgery including aneurysm and dissection repairs.
MCh (CTVS). Fellowship Cardiac Surgery (Australia). MS(Gen. Surgery). MBBS.
More than 23 Years
English, Hindi, Urdu, Telgu & Marathi
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.