Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya Surgical Oncologist in Paras Hospital Gurgaon
Dr. Rudra Prasad Acharya is a top & best cancer surgeon in India with an experience of over 20 years. Currently Dr Rudra is working as Director Surgical Oncology Paras Cancer Centre, Paras Hospitals Gurgaon. His expertise mainly Minimal Invasive Surgical Oncology, Robotic Oncosurgery and HIPEC, Limb salvage surgeries.Dr Rudra Prasad Acharya has worked as Cancer surgeon at various cancer hospitals in India. He has been associated with some of the best cancer hospitals in Delhi / NCR like PSRI Hospital Delhi, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon and Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, India.
Area of Interest:
GI ONCOLOGY / HPB Oncology /MIS in Oncology( Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery). Other Areas: Gyne Oncology/Breast Oncology/Thoracic oncology/UroOncology and Limb Salvage Surgery, Venous Access Devices ,HIPEC ,PIPAC.
MBBS: Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati (MKCG) Medical College, Berhampur (1991), Orissa, India. MS (Gen. Surgery): MKCG Medical College, Berhampur University (1995), Orissa, India. Diploma (Lap. Surgery): GEMS Hospital, Coimbatore (1999), Tamilnadu, India. Fellow (Surgical Oncology) : Fellowship In Surgical Oncology at MP Shah Cancer Hospital, Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI), Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad (2003), Gujarat, India. (Teaching). Fellow (Colorectal Surgery): Fellowship in Colorectal Surgery at St. Georges Hospital ,Sydney(2005) ,Australia.(Teaching). Fellow (Surgical Oncology): Fellowship In Surgical Oncology at KMIO, Bangalore(2009), Karnataka, India. .(Teaching). Fellow HPB Oncology : Komagome Hospital ,Tokyo,Japan.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.