Dr. Rohit Gulati ENT Surgeon in Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Top ENT Surgeon in Dubai. A Specialist ENT Surgeon with over 18 years of experience in the field of EAR, NOSE AND THROAT. He is trained in Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery & in Micro-surgery of the ear. He is trained in Comprehensive Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery of the Skull Base and works in Collaboration with the Neurosurgeon for transnasal approaches to the same. He has done fellowship in Coblation assisted management of snoring and sleep related breathing disorders. He uses Advanced Coblation technology in Tonsil Surgeries and does Endoscopic Coblation Assisted Adenoidectomies.
MBBS, Diplomat of National Board (ENT, OTO-RHINOLARYNGOLOGY). Fellowship in Cochlear Implantation and Relevant Rehabilitation Procedures for Management of Deafness at Freiburg, Germany. Trained in Advanced Sinus Surgery Techniques at Amsterdam, Netherland. Trained in Surgical Management of Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders at Bergen, Norway. Fellowship in Endoscopic Endonasal Skull Base Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA. Fellowship in Advanced Skull Base Surgery at Universitat de Barcelona, Spain.
More than 18 Years
English, Hindi, Urdu & Punjabi
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.