Dr. Randeep Wadhawan Surgical Gastroenterologist & Bariatric Surgeon in Manipal Hospital Delhi
Top surgical gastroenterologist & bariatric surgeon in India. As a leading Laparoscopic surgeon with extensive training and practice, Dr. Randeep Wadhawan brings forth his strong line of credentials both as a practicing Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal surgeon and as an academic.With over 30, 000 laparoscopicsurgeries performed, his areas of practice and expertise include , Laparoscopic Bariatric & Metabolic Surgeries, Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal and Gastrointestinal Oncology Surgery. He is currently the Head, Department of Minimal Access Surgery,Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery & Gastrointestinal Surgery at the Manipal Hospitals ,Dwarka , New Delhi. Dr. Wadhawan has completed his MBBS & MS (General Surgery) from PGIMS, Rohtak. Following which he has done his fellowship in Chicago, USA. Dr. Wadhawan has an experience with more than 1000 MIPH (A minimally invasive procedure for hemorrhoids). He is one of the few surgeons in India who has performed the STARR procedure (Stapled Transanal resection of the rectum) for patients with Rectal prolapse. He has had the privilege to be a member of the team performing a Lap assisted PCNL for an ectopic Kidney- one of only 10, cases reported in the world in 2005. He is an active member of IAGES – Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons, AMASI – Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, ASI – Association of Surgeons of India, OSSI– Obesity Surgery Society of India, and IFSO– International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders, APHS – Asia-Pacific Hernia Society, HSI – Hernia Society of India, Delhi Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India, IMA – Indian Medical Association, and Delhi Medical Association. Dr. Randeep Wadhawan has his expertise in Advanced Laparoscopic & complex Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgeries, Laparoscopic Urology & Laparoscopy in Pediatric patients. He has trained more than 500 surgeons in the field of Bariatric and Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgeries from India and SAARC Countries. He has more than 50 publications in National and International Journals and has also written chapters in books.
MBBS, PGIMS ,Rohtak. MS, PGIMS, Rohtak. Fellowship, Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons. Fellowship, Fellowship of Minimal Access Surgeons of India. Fellowship, Fellowship of International College of Surgeons, Chicago, U.S.A.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.