Dr. Ramneek Mahajan Hip & Knee Replacement Surgeon in Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Hip & Knee Replacement Surgeon in Delhi. Dr. Ramneek Mahajan has over 22 years experience handling Orthopedics & Joint Replacement cases. He has presented various important papers related to his field, and has been a part of numerous faculty presentations in India and abroad. Dr. Mahajan has to his credit over 12000 Joint Replacements and more than 30000 other Orthopedic surgeries. His interest lies in Primary Joint Replacement, Revision Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy.
Director – Orthopedics & Head of Unit 2 at Saket City Hospital. Head of the Department – Orthopedics, Nova Specialty Hospital. Senior Consultant – Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj. Visiting Senior Consultant – Metro Hospital, Noida and Rockland Hospital, New Delhi. Senior Resident – Hindu Rao Hospital, Post-Graduation Government Medical College, Aurangabad.
Education & Training
MS, M Ch (Orthopedics). Fellowship in Joint Replacement from Singapore General Hospital, Singapore, Puettlingen Hospital, Germany and The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane, Australia.
Joint Pain Treatment. Arthritis Management. Hip Arthroplasty. Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Correction of deformities. Sports Injury Treatment/Management. Chronic Pain Treatment.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.