Dr. Rajpal RL Singh Cardiologist in Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Rajpal Singh top cardiologist in Bangalore MRCP, CCST (U.K) Senior Consultant - Interventional Cardiology An eminent interventional cardiologist with over 26years of experience in performing both elective and primary Radial Access Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) and complex device therapy. He is an accomplished device therapist with expertise in pacemaker and complex device therapy (ICD, CRTD) and heart failure therapy. He is well experienced in rota ablation and complex coronary interventions, and is trained in transcatheter aortic valve replacement therapy(TAVI) too. He's a recipient of the prestigious ESC W10 fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, and has trained and worked as a Consultant Cardiologist in the NHS(UK). He's proficient in English, Hindi, Kannada and other South Indian languages. Area Of Expertise: He specializes in Primary Coronary Angioplasty and Management of Acute Coronary syndromes. Percutaneous Management of Complex Coronary artery lesions( Bifurcation and left main stenting, Rot-ablations and IVUS guided interventions) Management of Brady-arrhythmias and Ventricular Arrhythmias (Pacemakers, ICDs and CRT therapy). Management of Heart Failure. He is a trained and accredited clinician for TAVR therapy. He is an invited speaker at both national and international conferences.
M.B.B.S,MRCP, CCST (U.K)
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.