Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon in Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon in Delhi. Work Experience: Almost 30 years of experience in Cardiac Surgery. Worked as Director - Cardiac Surgery, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2009-2012. Worked as Senior Consultant, Cardiac Surgery, Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Delhi. Worked as Chief Consultant, Cardiac Surgery, Durdons Heart Surgical Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Education & Training
M.B.B.S. & M.S (General Surgery), King George’s Medical College, Lucknow. M.Ch from Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M. medical college, Kanpur university, Kanpur. Fellowship in cardiac surgery from department of thoracic & cardiovascular surgery, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden. Minimally invasive cardiac surgery, Medtronic inc. Minneapolis, USA. Port access cardiac surgery, Heart Port Training Institute, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Training in Da Vinci Robotic Cardiac Surgery, Invasive Surgery Center, Ohio State University, USA. Myocore Institute valve repair - Beating Heart Training at Myocore Institute at Minneapolis, USA.
Member of Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS). Member of European Association For Cardio Thoracic Surgery (EACTS), UK. Member of International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS). Life Membership & Fellowship of Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons of India (IACTS). Member of Indian Association of Surgeons. Member of Cardio Thoracic Surgery Net (CTS Net). Member of Indian College of Cardiology. Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Heart Failure Surgery. Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation-ECMO. Left Ventricular Assist Device-LVAD. Heart Transplant. Robotic Cardiac Surgery. Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery I.E. Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting(CABG), Mitral Valve Replacement & Repairs, Aortic Valve Replacement & Repairs, Atrial Septal Defects (ASD Surgery).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.