Dr. Rajinder Kaur Saggu Breast Oncologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Rajinder Kaur Saggu top breast cancer surgeon is a senior Breast Cancer Surgeon with 16+ years of experience in the field. She is currently practicing at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
MBBS, MS, FICS
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Senior Registrar in Lady Hardage medical college new delhi from 2002 to 2007.I Looked after Breast Clinic,Adjuvant management & follow up of breast cancer patients. Surgical Associate at Bhatia Global Hospital 2007-2008. Senior Research fellow in breat unit (surgical Oncology) at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai 2008-2009. Consultant Surgical Oncology (Breast -Services)Indraprastha Apollo Hospital 2010 till date. Trainded in Breast Oncology &Reconstructive Breast surgies M.D. Anderson Cancer Center ,Houston,Texaz(US) Nov 2009 to Dec-2009.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Breast Fellow at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Trainee (Breast ) M.D.Anderson Cancer Centre Houston , Texas.bAssociation of Surgeons of India (ASI). Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO). Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI). Chairperson of NGO – Guru Nanak Cancer Care Trust. Vice Chairperson of Guru Harkrishan Polyclinic, Bangla Sahib Gurdwara.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.