Dr. Rajesh Khullar Obesity & Bariatric Surgeon in Max Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Rajesh Khullar is one of the top & best longest serving surgeons in the field of Laparoscopic Surgery in India. He has been associated with the department of Minimal Access Surgery since its very inception. He was the Vice Chairman of Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery Centre, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi and is now working as Director - Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Max Healthcare.
Sr. Consultant to Director, Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Max Hospital, Saket. Associate Consultant to Vice-Chairperson at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Joined Max Hospital as Senior Consultant in Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, November 2009. Joined a dedicated Department of Minimal Access (Laparoscopic) surgery along with Dr Pradeep Chowbey at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 1996 as Senior Consultant and continued to work as Vice Chairman of department till November, 2009. Worked with Dr KC Mahajan from 1985-1995 as Associate consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. Junior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital,1985.
Education & Training
M.S. (Gen. Surgery), PGI, Chandigarh. House Job (Surgery), PGI, Chandigarh. Internship, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital,Delhi. MBBS, AFMC, Poona University.
Life Member, International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Disorders (IFSO). Life Member, Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA). Life Member, Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Life Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA). Life Member, Indian Society of Surgical Gastroenterology (ISG).
Hepatobiliary Surgeries. Upper GI Surgeries. Hernia Repair. Tummy Tuck. Bariatric Surgery (obesity/weight loss surgery). Thoracoscopic Surgical Procedures for Benign Conditions of Thorax. Gallbladder Stones. Hernia. Obesity Surgery. Piles, Anal Fissure, Anal Fistula. Appendix. Thyroid & Parathyroid. Scarless Neck Surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.