Dr. Raghuram G Neurosurgeon in Yeshwanthpur Bangalore Manipal Hospitals | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Raghuram G one of the best neurosurgeon in India & Yeshwanthpur Bangalore at Manipal Hospitals since 2008. He is trained in all aspects of neurosurgery such as vascular, skull base, pediatric neurosurgery, minimally invasive neurosurgery, trauma surgery, epilepsy surgery, Spine surgery and functional neurosurgery. His neurosurgical areas of interest are functional neurosurgery and minimally invasive neurosurgery. Dr. Raghuram is trained to perform many kinds of complex brain surgeries including skull base surgery and endoscopic surgeries, with great clinical precision. Over the years, Dr. Raghuram has been performing innumerable complex brain surgeries and all types of spinal surgeries including advanced minimally invasive spine surgeries. He is the recipient of several awards that are: Award for obtaining the second rank for the Bangalore University, 2 gold medals from Bangalore University. Best outgoing student award and 2 gold medals from the M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. Dr. Raghuram has organized and participated in different workshops, conferences, CME meetings, and neurosurgical seminars. He has been invited as a faculty in some of the conferences and delivered a guest lecture of interest. He takes a keen interest in research and has published papers in National and International medical journals.
MBBS, 2000, M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. DNB, 2007, Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai. Fellowship, 2011, Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Tokyo Medical University, Japan.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.