Dr. Piyush Kumar Agrawal Surgical Oncologist in Paras Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Piyush Kumar Agrawal top surgical oncologist is presently working as associate director of surgical oncology, Paras Hospitals, Gurugram. he has vast experience of more than 17 years in managing cancer patients. his area of expertise is head and neck, breast and gynecological cancers, and sarcomas. He is one of the pioneers of minimalistic cosmetic incisions for oral cancer surgery with a pull-through technique with no scars on the face. he has extensive experience in breast and gynecological cancers and he is well versed in conservation surgery for breast along with oncoplasty and HIPEC for ovarian cancers. he has vast experience in limb preservation surgery for advanced sarcomas. he continually strives to deliver superior oncological outcomes with patient-centric approach.
Education and Fellowships:
MCH in Surgical Oncology- BJMC & GCRI, Ahmedabad, MS (Gen Surg.) – SN Medical College, Jodhpur, MBBS – LLRM Medical College, Meerut
Head & Neck Cancers, Thyroid and parotid surgeries, Gynecologic Cancers ( Uterus, Cervix , Ovary , Vulva and Vaginal Cancers), Skin Cancers, Thoracic Cancers ( Lung ,Rib Cage, Thymus, Trachea), Limbs Preservation Surgery (Soft Tissue Sarcoma and Skin cancers), Urological Cancers (Urinary Bladder, Testis, Penis ), Oncoplasty.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.