Dr. Paresh Kishorchandra Doshi Neurosurgeon in Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Paresh Kishorchandra Doshi top Neurosurgeon in Chennai is an eminent neurosurgeon with nearly 30+ years of experience. He is the President of Indian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Director of World society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, and Board member of Asian-Australasian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery. He is also an active member of Taskforce for Psychiatric disorders surgery, World society for stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology and lastly Regional Editor of WSSFN newsletter. His areas of expertise include head trauma, brain tumors, spinal surgeries, vascular neurosurgeries, paediatric neurosurgeries, etc. He has published numerous credible papers in various journals both nationally and internationally. He has won many accolades, including Young achiever’s Award- 2002, Indo-American Society, Mumbai and Best Neurosurgical Deparmtment-2012 Modern Medicare magazine.
M.B.B.S.,M.S. (Gen. Surg.), MCh. (Neurosurg.)
Professional Memberships And Certifications
President, Indian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery. Director, World society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery. Board member Asian-Australasian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery. Committee member- Taskforce for Psychiatric disorders surgery, World society for stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery. Regional Editor- WSSFN newsletter. Member of WSSFN and AASSFN. Member of the Neurological Society of India. Member of Indian Academy of Neurology.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.