Dr. Nitin Arora Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon in Paras Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Nitin Arora top laparoscopic surgeon is an MBBS Graduate from IGMC, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh University, in 1997 and completed his MS (Surgery)from IGMC, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh University in 2004. He has rich experience of over 19 years, to his credit, with reputed Institutes such as Fortis Hospital, Artemis Health Institute and Batra Hospital. Dr. Nitin Arora is a life member of many prestigious associations viz Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and Indian Association of Gasrto-Endoscopic Surgeons (IAGES).He is also a fellow of the Indian Association of Gasrto-Endoscopic Surgeons. He has also been awarded the prestigious Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (Hernia) by IAGES. He is a training faculty for Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and MIPH with Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education. Dr Nitin Arora has keen interest in Advanced Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery with special expertise in Single Incision / reduced port Laparoscopic Surgeries.He is also a member of the Emergency &Trauma Management team of the hospital.
May 2013 – Sep 2020, Worked with Medeor Hospital, Manesar as Senior Consultant & HOD, General and Advanced Minimal Access Surgery, Sept 2008 – May 2013, Worked in Umkal / Metro Healthcare, PalamVihar, Gurgaon as Consultant, General & Laparoscopic Surgery. Instrumental in setting up the Dept. of General & Minimal Access Surgery in the Hospital., April 2007 – April 2008, Worked in the Dept. of General, Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon as Graded Specialist. Received training in Advanced Minimal Access and Bariatric surgery during the tenure. April 2006 – April 2007, Worked in Dept. Of Urology, FortisHospital, Vasant Kunj as Registrar. Trained in Endourology and Flexible cystoscopy as an office procedure, during the tenure. August 2005 – April 2006, Worked as a Senior Resident in the Dept. Of Surgery, BatraHospital&Medical Research Centre, New Delhi.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.