Dr. Nikhil Agrawal Surgical Gastroenterologist in Max Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Nikhil Agrawal top surgical gastroenterologist has over 15 years of experience in treating gastrointestinal, colorectal, hepatobiliary and pancreatic cancers. He is one of the few exclusive GI & HPB Surgical Oncologists in India. His forte is advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery. Ethical and reliable care with the highest standards has been his core priority. His team, besides providing the best evidence-based treatment, also helps the patients choose the most appropriate and cost-effective treatment options.
He has received surgical training and worked at prestigious institutions such as All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, SNUBH, South Korea, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi and Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi. He has many publications and chapters in reputed national and international journals and textbooks to his credit. His work and presentations have been appreciated, recognised and awarded at various surgical forums. He is invited as a faculty and guest speaker at various national and international conferences.
Senior Consultant - Gastrointestinal, HPB and GI Onco Surgery, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi, 2017-2019. Associate Professor - Gastrointestinal, HPB and GI Onco Surgery, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, 2013-2017. Senior Resident and Research Associate, Gastrointestinal Surgery, AIIMS, New Delhi, 2009-2012. Senior Resident, Surgical Gastroenterology, SGPGI, Lucknow, 2009. Resident, General Surgery, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 2005-2008.
Education & Training
MCh (GI Surgery), AIIMS, New Delhi. MS (General Surgery), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. MBBS, Calicut Medical College, Kerala. Fellowship in Laparoscopic Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, South Korea.
Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) - Life Member. Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASG). International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association Indian Chapter (IHPBA). International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists (IASGO). Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, USA (SSAT).
Cancer Care/Oncology. Gastrointestinal Oncology. Surgical Oncology.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.